|NEW SECOND EDITION IS HERE!|
LIMITED QUANTITIES OF FIRST EDITION AVAILABLE!
by John Mittendorf, Battalion Chief (Ret.), Los Angeles City (CA) Fire Department
This basic, no-nonsense book is a necessity for all firefighters assigned to the truck, as well as members of fire departments who perform the numerous responsibilities of the truck on the fireground. Throughout the book, training tips are included to help you perform the various operations efficiently and effectively. Includes a study guide.
• I. The fireground: Truck company basics
• Truck company response, placement, & operations
• Building construction
• II. Elevator extrication
• Forcible entry
• III. Fireground operations: Ground ladders
• Inside operations
• Search and rescue
• IV. Utilities: Electrical utilities
• Gas utilities
• Water utilities
• V. Ventilation: Ventilation principles
• Pressurized ventilation
• Ventilation rules & equipment
• Roof ventilation techniques for conventional & lightweight construction
• Answers to study questions
Buy Truck Company Operations from Fire Engineering Books & Videos today!