by Meta Rousseau
Sustained success and steady growth require organizations to develop and retain a core of culture, relationships, and critical knowledge and skills. Capitalizing on the strength of disciplines such as competency-based training and knowledge management, structured mentoring programs enable organizations to reach these goals and offer their employees opportunities for professional development and career advancement that would not otherwise be possible. In this book, Meta Rousseau discusses a unique approach to structured mentoring aimed at the timely, effective, and reliable transfer of corporate culture, strategic relationships, and knowledge.
Features & benefits:
Structured Mentoring for Sure Success is an ideal resource for training and development managers and organizational development managers; training center managers and mentoring program managers; and instructors, mentors, and coaches.
- Clear understanding of the difference between mentoring, structured mentoring, and coaching
- Methodology for the design, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of structured mentorships
- Clear, measurable results
168 Pages/Hardcover/6x9/September 2008
- Toward greater clarity
- Structured mentoring—more than goals and objectives
- Purpose, relationship, scope, and complexity
- Mentorship teams
- Key practices and tools
- Development, implementation, and improvement
- Lessons learned