This full color 60” x 40” wall map features:
- Power plants, transmission lines and dubstations within the contiguous United States.
- Transmission lines color coded by voltage.
- Over 4,500 substations, each 230kV or greater.
- Over 1,000 power plants, each 200MW or greater.
- The most predominant plant types and sizes in each state are marked as Major Plants.
- Labeled plants display the operator and mega wattage for all Major Plants.
- Table of power plant operators located on the bottom right.
- All data is sourced from the MAPSearch database.
Please visit the MAPSearch website: http://www.mapsearch.com/index.html
To purchase digital versions of this data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
60" x 40" Landscape/MS630E
*Due to the nature of this print-on-demand product, this item is non-returnable.