**Please note: This product is specific to the State of Indiana and requires documentation in the comments box at checkout for orders to be processed.
Click here for the non-Indiana version of this product.
Individual Fire Departments and training entities, such as vocational schools and higher education facilities, need to provide their Indiana Fire Department ID number along with the ordering person's PSID number in the comments box at checkout.
Fire Training Districts need to provide their District number, along with the ordering person's PSID number, in the comments box at checkout. Call customer service at 800.752.9764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Edited by Glenn Corbett
The 2013 Edition of Fire Engineering’s Handbook for Firefighter I & II gives prospective firefighters, and those already on the job, the solid foundation they need to be safer and more effective firefighters. Fire Engineering’s technical editor Glenn Corbett assembled an unmatched team of fire service authors and instructors to write on their areas of expertise. Focusing on history, science, experience and innovation, their combined expertise produces the best overall fire-training curriculum on the market.
Features and Benefits:
- With the 2013 update, all JPRs for NFPA 1001 and related NFPA 472 standards are covered in one book
- Includes unique skills and techniques tested and perfected on the job by Fire Engineering Books and Videos authors and instructors
- Separate sections for Firefighting I & II
- Durable hardcover binding
- Contains insightful interviews with chapter authors, glossary of key terms and more!
Includes spiral-bound, full-color Skill Drills book at no additional charge