|NEW SECOND EDITION IS HERE!|
LIMITED QUANTITIES OF FIRST EDITION AVAILABLE!
This comprehensive guide provides all the necessary concepts of capital investment evaluation, capital budgeting, and decision analysis.
Divided into two complementary volumes, Volume II deals with the concepts of decision analysis (incorporating risk and uncertainty as applied to capital investments).
Solved real-life examples and end-of-chapter assignment material are included.
Key Features & Benefits
- includes free limited version of Palisade's Decision Tools CD-ROM!
- includes Excel spreadsheets (detailed cash flows and calculations) of all the examples in the two volumes
- assess the external risk of investing through easy-to-understand statistical analysis
- make use of the various statistical spreadsheet applications
- design and use decision trees to profile and reduce risk
- determine risk probabilities by using probability distribution tables
- Statistics and Probability Concepts
- Expected Value and Decision Trees
- Incorporating Attitudes Toward Risk
- Determining Venture Participation
- Simulation in Decision Analysis