by William P. Sanders, P. Eng.
The final book of Sandersëí three-volume set on turbine steam path, Sanders turns his focus to the details of design consideration for steam turbines. He relays all the information on mechanical design and function needed in evaluating turbine maufacture, maintance, and operation. This extensive work covers much of the technical material included in Sandersëí seminar, Turbine Steam Path Engineering. This popular seminar has been developed over several years and presented to turbine engineers worldwide.
Features & Benefits
- Covers key elements involved in the installation of new generation capacity
- Gives information on whether to consider combined-cycle as an option to the steam turbine
- Includes a discussion on renewable power sources
- Mechanical Design Considerations for High- and Low-Pressure Casings
- Mechanical Design Considerations of The Stationary Blade Rows
- Mechanical Design Considerations of the Turbine Rotors
- The Rotating Blade Rows Mechanical Design Considerations
- The Rotating Blade Row Root Attachments
- Mechanical Design Considerations Of Stage Hardware, Coverbands and Tie Wires
- Rotating Blade Manufacturing Methods, Materials, and Spatial and Quality Program Requirements