by William D. McCain, Jr.
This edition expands its scope as a conveniently arranged petroleum fluids reference book for the practicing petroleum engineer and an authoritative college text.
- Components of naturally occurring petroleum fluids
- Phase behavior
- Equations of state
- Other equations of state for real gases
- The five reservoir fluids
- Properties of dry gases
- Properties of wet gases
- Properties of black oils: definitions, field data, reservoir fluid studies, correlations
- Gas-liquid equilibria
- Surface separation
- Equilibrium-ratio correlations
- Gas-liquid equilibria calculations with equations of state
- Properties of oilfield waters
- Gas hydrates