|by Catherine Anne Schmidt, R.D.H. |
Limited supply available!
This general reference designed to help both fresh and seasoned hygienists cope with the complexities of life in a dental practice, from amalgam to x-ray. Auther Catherine Schmidt, in a very lively tone, addresses such issues as professionalism, critical issues fo infection control and OSHA; the basics of insurance, licensure for expanded functions (such as giving injections); employment options; computers, and more.
• I do Windows: learning and accepting comuterization
• Covering your assets: insurance and legal issues
• Infection protection: OSHA comes calling
• The next generation: hygeine assistants and assistance
• Patients of the millenium: defining and treating geriatric patients
• The invisible uniform: a refresher course in professionalism
• Not just the cleaning lady: synthesizing hygiene with dentistry
• Back in the saddle; re-entering the work force or switching offices
• Coffee breaks: taking time for you