PennWell Ebooks offers a variety of our most-requested titles in the versatile e-book format!
Our ebooks are now available for sale through Google! Customers can set up an account for buying books, store them in a central online, password-protected library, and read them on personal computers, tablets, smartphones and ereaders.
Here’s how to find and buy our ebooks from Google:
Then, start reading!
- Go to Google’s home page
- At the top click on “more” and choose “Books”
- Use the Search function by typing in the title or author of the book
- You can preview a sample of the book’s pages for free before purchase by clicking on “View Sample”
- Once you decide to buy an ebook, click the “Buy Now” button and follow the prompts
PennWell Corporation has partnered with ebrary®, a leading provider of digital content products and technologies, to make authoritative information from its well-known selection of petroleum, power, and fire service e-books available online.
Corporations may subscribe to the entire PennWell collection with unlimited organization-wide access and new titles added at no additional cost, or purchase different packages to meet their needs.
- Petroleum (69 titles)—Addresses the technology and business of the petroleum industry, from upstream to downstream. Topics include basic petroleum, business, exploration, logging, drilling, reservoir engineering, production, offshore, machinery, pipeline, and refining.
- Electric Power (44 titles)—Provides both detailed overviews of how electricity is generated, transmitted and distributed, as well as specific technology and industry trends. Topics include electric power basics, business issues, deregulation, generation, transmission and distribution, and natural gas.
- Fire Service (56 titles)—Features materials that the modern fire service needs to train and operate properly, from basic firefighting to managing the departmental budget. Topics include strategy and tactics, safety and risk management, management, technical rescue, career/advancement, apparatus/hydraulics, EMS, hazardous materials, training, public education/information, investigations.
Request a title list, demo, trial, or other information by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling (866) 4-ebrary or (650) 475-8700.