Thank you for your interest in receiving a gratis desk/review copy from PennWell Fire Engineering Books & Videos. Please review the following before completing the request form:
To receive a gratis desk/review copy, you must meet these criteria:
If you are a professor or instructor:
- The class must be taught in/by an accredited college or fire science class, a training class, a high school class, etc.. Seminars, articles, research and/or speeches do not qualify for a gratis copy
- You will be required to provide the course code and name of the course (as listed on the syllabus), and the number of anticipated students
- Each student in the class must be required to purchase one copy of the book
- You will be required to provide the name of the entity and the contact for the entity that will purchase the books for the entity (i.e. bookstore contact), unless the students will purchase directly from a source
- Only one copy of the book will be sent to the lead instructor of the class. Teaching assistants or replacement instructors are not eligible for gratis copies. Additional copies can be purchased directly from FEBV. No additional gratis copies of the same title will be provided to the same instructor within a 24 month period
- Titles that are not classroom applicable are not provided gratis
- No videos, instructor guides, instructor PowerPoints, test banks, study guides, LMS, electronic or digital products are provided gratis as desk/review copies
Please remember to allow 20 business days to process your request. Shipment will be ground method.
If you meet the above criteria, please complete one form per requested title. Please allow at least 20 business days for processing. We will not ship priority for gratis materials. If your request is denied, you will be notified via the email you provided.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com