|by Division Chief Chase Sargent (Ret.)|
• Bridges the gap between theory and practice
• Great for municipal departments, military teams, or industrial brigades
Written by veteran rescuer Chase Sargent, this book is a comprehensive, single-source guide to such subject areas as hazardous atmospheres, detection equipment, breathing apparatus, ventilation, retrieval systems, backup teams, and operational procedures. Effective methods of training and regulations governing operations in confined spaces also are discussed at length.
• Toward forming a confined-space team
• Managing the risks
• Training the team
• Commanding the incident
• The initial response
• Operations prior to entry
• Entry and rescue operations
• Removing the victim
• Termination activities
• Answers to chapter questions
Buy Confined Space Rescue from Fire Engineering Books & Videos today!
240 pages/Softcover/February 2000