|Packed with proven methods and easy how-to instructions for ensuring resilience within your organization!
Rapid change in the business environment is the new norm. The way organizations operate is changing as new and better technologies become available. The ability to effectively respond to and manage disruptions in a timely manner are now the deciding factor in any organization’s survivability. Integrated Business Continuity: Maintaining Resilience In Uncertain Times guides senior executives, operational managers, and public officials step-by-step through developing and assessing an effective business continuity plan.
Develop and/or enhance your business continuity plans with Sikich’s:
Using an integrated approach, Integrated Business Continuity: Maintaining Resilience In Uncertain Times includes all components important to business continuity—life safety, disaster recovery, business resumption, crisis management, and event management.
- assessment tools
- detailed examples
- exclusive “Seven Actions” for positive results
- master “forms & tools” in back of book
- Entering the Age of Uncertainty: What to Expect
- Critical Infrastructures: Opportunities and Vulnerabilities
- The Underpinnings of Business Continuity
- Your Next "Crisis:" Identifying Time Critical Issues
- The Smoldering "Crisis:" Time-Sensitive Issues
- The Hibernating "Crisis:" Time-Dependent Issues
- Business Continuity: From Inception to Integration
- Protecting Your Organization in the Age of Uncertainty
- Knowledge Management: Effective Communications in the "Age of the Instant"
- The Next Wave: Global Vulnerabilities, Local Impacts
- Concluding Thoughts
- About the Author